Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dollar General trip 09/30 $3.05 OOP

This picture is hard to see but this is what I got, and the prices and coupons were so all over the place so I'm just gonna give my total OOP : $3.05 all of the clearance was an additional 50% off.
1-Pantene Conditioner - Free
6-Cover Girl Make-Up - Free with overage
6-Ziploc Steamer Bags - Free with overage
3 Scotch Tape Pop-Ups - Free
4- Bic Markers - $0.50
1- Kiss Artificial nails - $1.00
1- Pledge Pet hair remover - $0.25
5- Fabreeze Warmer starter kits - Free with overage
2- Fabreeze Refills - $0.25
1- Coloring Book for Bailee - $0.75
I also got a few garden items that were 75% off to eat up my overages.
I have never been to DG to coupon shop before, I will be going back, Probably tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment