Friday, January 7, 2011

My Target trip $7.76 OOP


Not the best picture, but this is what I got :

14-Eveready Batteries $1.00 ea Assorted sizes
12- Good Life Cat food. $0.70ea
7- Glade Christmas Candles $1.48ea
1-Birthday Gift Bag $0.68
1-Ceramic princess sign ( gift) $2.98 Clearance
1-Soft fuzzy scarf $6.99 ( gift)
1-20 lb box Fresh Step $6.48 Clearance

Used :
14- $1 Energizer battery 
12- $1.50 Good Life Catfood ( Got overage )
7- $1.50/1 Glade 
1- $1.00 Fresh Step

Total OOP $7.76
I will be going back for way more batteries and catfood !!! 

4 comments:

  1. Do the energizer coupons beeP? Also do you know if the excedrine deal at CVS is limit 1? The ad says 1, and I already tossed my reciept, but I thought it said I go do it again.
    nichole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the $1.50/1 Glade coupon? I can't believe you got all that for just a teensy bit more than the cost of your gift scarf. Awesome!

    By the way, Nichole, I've done the Eveready deal myself with the energizer coupons and they do NOT beep. Also, the CVS excedrin deal is a limit of 1. Hope that helps! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reply: I got the $150 coupons out of the packages from last years candles :) they didn't expire until 06/11, and the Excedrin is limited to 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies!
    nichole

    ReplyDelete