Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Walgreens trip 02/01 Rolling RR's My camera phone sucks !!


Here is what I got, and a great find on the Fusion ! I fount the Fusion Comfort pack for $9.99 and it gave the RR, it has 1 Razor, 1 Cartridge, 1 Battery, 1 Shave Gel, 1 Cooling Lotion and 1 Thermal Scrub...look for this, it's an awesome find !!!!

4-Advill $4.99 ea
3- Fusion Proglide Comfort Pack $9.99 ea
1- Melatonin $3.00
24- Valentine Gift Bags 4/$1

Used:
3-$4 Fusion from 01/31 P&G
1-$3 Natrol coupon out of box

I paid for the Fusion with the Advil RR and 4 Valentine bags for fillers
I paid for the Advil with the Fusion RR and 8 Valentine bags for fillers
My total OOP was $0.98 and I got back $7 in RR

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Very Impressive! I hope I could do something like this... I have $20 In RR's!! Most I've EVER had. I hope my walgreens has the Fushion's!

    ReplyDelete