Thursday, March 31, 2011

Soul Surfer in theaters April 8th

Tonight my husband and I went to a sneak peak of Soul Surfer, it was a really good and moving movie, it was so inspiring ! it makes you think of the days that things aren't going so well and you feel sorry for yourself because your kids aren't listening, your house isn't as clean as you want it to be, your behind on the bills, your mad at all the shelf clearers out there ;)......then you see a story like this and realize that life isn't all that bad after all. A young girl that had her arm bitten off by a shark !! OMG ! and she was back on a board in a matter of weeks, she missioned in Taiwan, she teaches children to get over their fear, she had the most amazing faith in the Lord and this is what makes her such a wonderful young woman and she inspires me to get over my little issues in life. I would totally recommend that you go see this movie, it it kid friendly and sends out a really good message :) Bethany Hamilton and her family are awesome and I can't wait to take the kids to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment