Thursday, December 9, 2010

To my readers : Thank you !!

I received a very sweet comment from "Coupon Lovin Mom" and I just want you and her to know that if you ever see me out and about pushing a cart with my HUGE binder, you CAN approach me, I love to help and answer any questions you may have ! I wished that I had someone that knew coupons when I started, it would have made it so much easier for me. One other thing Coupon Lovin Mom and other locals in my area, I often give away many coupon inserts, so give me a way to contact you so I can add you to my list of contacts.
I thank you all for reading my Blog, it shows me that my time isn't being wasted here as long as I can help at least one person :)
Tanya

2 comments:

  1. nickle831@msn.com
    Nichole, I go to the forum all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya!

    I would be very happy with any coupon inserts you are willing to give out... :) I went into CVS today and printed out the extreme $30 dollars off of the mat so i am excited for you that you got that for free! going to keep scanning my cvs card and see if i can get on that deal. My email address also is couponlovingmom@yahoo.com :)

    Thank you for all you do :)
    Kimberly aka (coupon loving mom)

    ReplyDelete