Saturday, January 8, 2011

Reader Spotlight : Awesome deals scored.


I want you all to see what can be done with coupons by others :)

Yah!! I finally took my Special K Bogo coupon down to Kroger tonight and did even better than expected! Special K cereal is supposed to be on sale for $1.99 each after the Buy 4 Save $4 promotion, but for some reason, each box rang up $2.78 each ($1.78 after promotion) so I ended up getting 4 boxes for just $0.16 TOTAL!! I also scored a pretty decent moneymaker on Old Spice products. Here's what I got...

Boneless pork chops @ $3.78
Boneless pork chops @ $3.58
Round Steak @ $3.87
- $2 off $10 Kroger Thanksgiving Home Mailer coupon
Final Cost: $9.23 for 3 packages of meat

4 Boxes Special K Cereal 12 oz. @ $2.78 each
- 2) 
BOGO IP's (-$5.56)
- 2) .70/1 IP coupons (for the 2 you're paying for)
- $4 for the Buy 4 save $4 promotion
Final Cost: 4 boxes for $0.16 Total or $0.04 each!!
3 Yakisoba Noodles @ $0.88 each
- 3) .50/1 coupons from the 1/2 SS (tripled to $0.88 each)

Final Cost: 3 FREE!

** We decided we don't really care for these but the kids are putting together a donation box for our local food pantry. These will make a good addition. :D
No Yolks Noodles @ $1.39 
- .50/1 coupon from the 10/10 SS (doubled to $1)
- .40 Upromise ecoupon 
Final Cost: FREE + $0.01 moneymaker!
**Upromise coupons don't come off at checkout but will be added to your Upromise account.

P&G Stock up and Save - Buy 4 Save $4 Promotion!
4 Old Spice Deoderants @ $1.99 each
4 Old Spice Body Washes @ $3.50 each
- 4) FREE Body Wash wyb Deoderant coupons 12/26 P&G (-14)
- 2) $1/2 Deoderant coupons 12/26 P&G
- $8 for promotion ($4 x 2 for buying 8 products)
Final Cost: FREE + $2.04 overage towards other groceries!!

So I basically got everything in the picture for just $7.34!
Who says you can't get cheap meat ?? This is the way to do it.

Go HERE to see the other great deals Frugal Darling has scored !! Very impressive girl !

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! My first "highlight"! LOL Thanks! This made my day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can still do the Old spice deal? I thought it had stopped? I sure hope I can cause I just got 15 more BOGO Old spice in the mail! lol

    ReplyDelete