Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WalMart emailed me....read below, not good news :(


I just received this Email from WalMart, do you think he read the comment " Ihatewalmart.com" LOL

Hello,

I saw your recent post.  There have been some questions about Walmart’s coupon policy and I wanted to offer some additional details.  To clarify, Walmart will continue to accept all valid manufacturer and print-at-home internet coupons with a scannable bar code.  In addition, Walmart will also match the price listed on any valid competitor coupons that include a printed retail price for a specific item (e.g., $2 for a 24 oz. bottle of Clorox).  

We apologize for any confusion.

For further details, please see our price match and coupon policies online:
-          Price Match Policy: http://walmartstores.com/7659.aspx
-          Coupon Policy: http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx


Many thanks,
Ravi Jariwala
Walmart Public Relations

1 comment:

  1. Well, that actually makes more sense! That means they would take a Walgreens coupon if the coupon gave a specific price -- a Wags coupon that made a box of Puffs tissues $0.89 cents, for example. But they won't necessarily honor a Target web coupon for $1 off any Puffs tissues. I'll let you know if I get a similar response back from corporate.

    I just wish they'd be consistent since I've read that some people HAVE actually used a Target $ off coupon with no problem. ??

    ReplyDelete